Certified General Accountants of Ontario
Certified General Accountants of Ontario (CGA Ontario) is a self-governing body that grants the exclusive rights to the CGA designation and controls the professional standards, conduct and discipline of its 20,000 certified general accountants (CGAs) and 8,000 students in the CGA program of professional studies in the province of Ontario. As a provincial affiliate of CGA Canada, CGA Ontario is committed to innovation and excellence, fostering career advancement, international mobility and lifelong professional development in the accounting and finance profession.
BAASS works closely with the Certified General Accountants (CGA) of Ontario. They are considered to be both a resource and training partner. Not only does BAASS employ numerous CGA's for consulting services, but also provide help to those attaining a professional designation.
Certified Management Accountants of Ontario
Certified Management Accountants of Ontario (CMA Ontario) is is the road map that guides the organization towards ongoing and future success. The Strategic Structure defines CMA Ontario and drives organizational growth. As CMA Ontario continues toward its ultimate vision of making the Canadian CMA the designation of choice for professional accountants in management, the organization’s values define the competencies and corporate character and provide the ability to set strategic priorities that in turn support the organization’s mission.
Sage Leadership Academy
Sage Leadership Academy Alumni Association is an association comprised of professional service firms committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards and sustaining professional growth. SLAAA members are consistently recognized both nationally and in their local markets for leadership, client success, and revenue goal achievement.
Vaughan Chamber of Commerce
The Vaughan Chamber of Commerce is a member-driven organization dedicated to connecting, serving and empowering the Vaughan business community. The Chamber provides numerous services and events to attract businesses. Throughout the years, these include; educational seminars and major events, member benefits, government advocacy for small business support, and economic inclusion.
Information Technology Alliance
ITA is an independent, not for profit, professional association of leading firms and companies whose purpose is to share information and build relationships that improve the way its member firms, and their clients, do business. The membership roster consists of some of the most highly regarded mid-market technology professionals, consultants, and product/service providers in North America.
What does ITA Mean to You?
When you select an ITA member firm to provide you with information technology products and services, here’s what you can count on:
- The highest level of integrity and candor. Gain peace of mind by partnering with a trusted advisor, who agrees to adhere to a strict code of professional conduct.
- A business partner dedicated to continual improvement. Reap the value of the bi-annual ITA conferences, which enable member firms to focus on building and maintaining a top-notch professional service practice.
- A solution that makes a difference. Benefit from early market intelligence and emerging business infrastructure technologies that can help make you more successful.
- Industry-accepted best practices. Receive products and services delivered in a way that improves your business processes, provides new efficiencies, and positively affects your bottom line.
- The best of today’s (and tomorrow’s) technology. Maximize your investment as the collective ITA “voice” helps direct the future product development efforts of the leading mid-market software publishers.
Simply stated, an ITA-affiliated Information Systems Professional can provide significant value and strategic assistance beyond that of a non-ITA member.
To find out more about how you can be a part of these Associations, contact a BAASS Account Manager at (866) 260-5302