This year, in 2016, the BAASS Connect conference will take place on five different dates in five different locations across Canada:
● November 15, 2016 in London, Ontario
● November 16, 2016 in Burlington, Ontario
● November 17, 2016 in Toronto, Ontario
● November 29, 2016 in Vancouver, British Columbia
● December 1, 2016 in Kelowna, British Columbia
Attendees of the conference will get the opportunity to connect with fellow software users, product experts, support analysts and product leadership, as well as:
● Take advantage of training to sharpen technical skills and expand business acumen
● Talk shop and share ideas with fellow Sage customers, partners, and BAASS consultants
● Gain unparalleled access to BAASS product managers, technical experts, customer support specialists, and executives
● Discover and leverage a wide range of products and services from Sage and our authorized development partners to achieve strategic business objectives
● Receive a Certificate of Attendance for 7 hours of PD Credits for CPA members
No matter how long a business has been using a particular system, there is always more to learn. As competition among companies increases, the need to improve the efficiency of their business solutions becomes even greater.
For registration details and more information about what to expect from this conference, visit the BAASS Connect information website.
Exhibitors at BAASS Connect 2016 (more TBA):
Altec, AutoSimply, BASis (Barcode Apps), Edisoft, Iciniti, Manusonic, Norming, North 49, Orchid Systems, Pacifiic Technology Solutions, Paramount Technologies, RedTail Solutions, and XM Developments – Symphony.