BAASS Connect (formerly Accpac Live) is an annual conference geared towards connecting customers and experts nationwide. Being one of the largest partner conferences in Canada, it will provide an opportunity for attendees to advance their professional growth, gain insights to Sage education and growth plans, and offers a chance to network with BAASS employees and industry leaders across Canada.
The conference tour will be taking place in 5 locations over the course of November following these dates:
Halifax – November 9th
London – November 14th
Burlington – November 15th
Toronto – November 16th
Vancouver – November 30th
Each of our delegates will have the chance to discover emerging trends in software technology, hear extraordinary speakers, expand their network with other software users, product experts and support analysts. Other reasons to attend include:
- Talking to industry leaders – receive valuable information from expert consultants in the field, customer support specialists, and executives
- Growing your network – connect with other Sage customers, partners and 3rd party suppliers
- Sharpen your technical skills – take advantage of industry training and expand business acumen
- Discover new products and services – learn how Sage can help you achieve your business objectives
- Earn Credits – receive a Certificate of Attendance for 7 hours of PD credits for CPA members
This year commemorates over 20 years of BAASS Connect, an event that has helped shaped businesses through education of best practices and gaining a competitive advantage in the industry. Technology is an ever-changing environment, and the competition is continuously increasing. The demand to constantly maintain business proficiency relies heavily on up-to-date business solutions to seamlessly integrate your company production.
For registration details and more information regarding this conference, visit the BAASS Connect website.