Quickbooks provided the basic bookkeeping capabilities you needed to start your company. But you have grown and now your relationship is strained. You have more customers, more employees and more complexity. In short, your business isn't so small anymore and the spark is gone.
You may be asking yourself: is it time for a more robust and complex accounting system? Don't feel guilty. Here are 10 reasons why we think you are ready to break up with QuickBooks.
- You experience unacceptable delays in menus or screens
- Reports take an unacceptable amount of time to print
- You have too much data to organize properly in an excel or access spreadsheet.
- You have reached the maximum number of licenses you can purchase for QuickBooks – the largest is 20.
- The solution cannot be customized to meet your specific needs and requirements.
- You need more integration between systems, e.g. CRM, scheduling, job costing, accounting, reports, etc
- You have reached capacity for the information within the database. Within QuickBooks, the capacity in the inventory, customers and vendors database is about 10,000 files.
- You exceed 32,000 transactions or the file size reaches 30MB
- Unclear reporting - Combining reports from multiple company files through QuickBooks can produce unclear reports with more information than you require.
- You find yourself wishing for additional functionality to accomplish more
We hope this material helps you continue on your path to success and we look forward to helping you grow your business.
If you would like to speak to one of our representatives about making a transition from QuickBooks to Sage 300 ERP, (Formerly known as Sage ERP Accpac) contact us here.