If you’re tired of outsourcing and you’re ready to bring back in-house payroll, consider utilizing Sage HRMS Payroll (formerly Abra Payroll). Companies have been outsourcing payroll for years in an effort to save money, but thanks to advances in technology, you can now save money with in-house payroll, too.
Sage HRMS Payroll is a viable and cost-effective solution to all of your company’s payroll needs. Payroll software has particularly gained popularity with the SMB (small and midsize business) market. You may think you’re saving with outsourcing, but in the long-run you’ll actually save more with in-house when utilizing payroll software.
What to Expect from Sage HRMS (Abra) Payroll
With this payroll software system you can expect to have the ability to:
- Preview checks before you print them out.
- Print out customized checks or standard checks.
- Make direct deposits for employees and to have the ability to handle an unlimited amount of direct deposit accounts per employee.
- Pay employees with the rapid! PayCard if they would like to go paperless minus direct deposit.
- Master this precise payroll program with a wizard that makes it a breeze to learn.
- Quickly customize payroll to meet the specific needs of your business and the ability to access important data whenever you need to.
- Stay on track with comprehensive built-in reporting tools.
- And more.
Accuracy is a Must with Payroll
When it comes to large expenses for SMBs, payroll is considered to be one of the largest. This is just one of the reasons to ensure accuracy when it comes to your company’s payroll needs to avoid the loss of profits.
Avoiding problems with the IRS is the second most important reason. One tiny error or false move with your company’s payroll system could lead to issues with tax laws or regulations, causing the IRS to come knocking at your door.
Payroll software enables businesses to perform in-house payroll accurately, timely, and flexibly. This precise payroll system also keeps you up-to-date and in compliance with any tax law changes.
If you’re interested in learning about how Sage HRMS Payroll would benefit your business, contact us today. BAASS Business Solutions are the expert ERP software consultants that you can rely on.