The Canadian government is very motivated to build up business in Canada. They offer start-ups and many small businesses programs to help companies reduce costs and invest in future growth. There is one hidden cost to doing business in Canada that many small and mid-sized businesses find as a surprise when processing credit card transactions.
There are many back-end costs and fees that make managing cash flow less profitable when using credit cards. NAPS is here to help. We help Sage 300 customers and those running on different ERP platforms, reduce the fees associated with using a Canadian merchant account. In this article, we outline the top 14 benefits of our NAPS Canadian Merchant Account to help you reduce fees and save time when processing credit card transactions.
We invite Sage 300 Customers in Canada to look at your last credit card statement and check out your fees. We are offering a FREE Merchant Account
Sage 300 Customers Reduce Canadian Merchant Account Fees – Saving Time and Money!
- Convenient 24-hour access to payment processing and reporting
- Automated recurring billing
- Improved cash flow
- Fraud detection and prevention (volume thresholds, risk parameters)
- Reduce invoicing costs
- No additional licensing fees
- Virtual Terminals (no integration needed, no software to install, simply use your web browser to securely log in to process transactions)
- Credit card tokenization for secure access to future customer transactions
- Real-time Payment Gateway
- Level 3 supported gateway for US accounts, (significant savings for business to government or business to business transactions)
- Batch processing when real time approvals are not required
- 100% PCI-DSS compliant at no additional cost
- Some of the lowest Amex fees in the entire industry!
- Next Day Funding including AMEX making reconciliation process easier
Let us help you with a Canadian Merchant Account solution that will reduce your fees and streamline the process so you continue to make it easier for your customers to do business with you.
Have you heard the news? Sage sold Sage Payment Solutions on June 2, 2017. The buyer, GTCR LLC, is a Chicago-based firm specializing in driving growth through acquisitions. While GTCR is likely to change Sage Payment Solutions once they take control, it’s still unclear how this change will impact Sage customers.
Call American Payment Solutions at 888-685-1900 or email Patty Benitez to learn how to cut costs and benefit from the American Payment Solutions APSPAYS Virtual Terminal, and streamlined credit card processing integrated service.
American Payment Solutions (APS)
APS saves resellers and end users money and time and focuses on integrations with the best ERP systems which is why APS is a leading credit card processing provider. American Payment Solutions is one of the nation’s leading credit card processing companies, providing 24/7 award-winning customer support, guaranteed rates, and up-to-date technology to thousands of merchants. American Payment Solutions is headquartered in Mesa, AZ with several field offices throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, please visit http://www.apsmerchants.com.
American Payment Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Esquire Bank, Garden City, NY 11530
North American Payment Solutions is a Registered MSP/ISO of the Canadian branch of U.S. Bank National Association and Elavon, Inc. Georgia (a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp, Minneapolis, MN)
Another version of this article was posted on APS' Blog on August 22, 2017 by Patty Benitez - Canadian Merchant Account: How to Improve Cash Flow