eCommerce & ERP software integration isn’t always as challenging as it may seem. Countless online retailers of all sizes and industries sell online with the Shopify eCommerce platform. A large number of these organizations also trust Sage Software to handle their accounting, payroll, human resources and other internal processes. Whether you are a small business or a large online store, an integration may improve your effectiveness significantly.
In many cases, costly manual processes, redundancies and human errors between Shopify & Sage databases can result in wasted resources, time and money. The data collected from Shopify Orders can often be transferred in error to your Sage ERP solution when done manually. By working with experts of both Sage and Shopify, such as BAASS Business Solutions, we can assist most businesses in creating a seamless integration that meets the unique requirements specific to your business.
How can a Shopify Sage Integration help
As the top Canadian Sage Partner, we have the expertise and dedicated developers who can integrate and automate common scenarios, some of which are:
- Automatic insertion of Shopify sales orders into Sage 300
- Note: If you need an integration for Shopify and Sage 50 or Sage 100 do still contact us today.
- Dynamic transfer of orders status and current stock levels and/or images from Sage to Shopify
- Automatic placement of an order with a selected courier service and fulfillment from multiple locations
- Automatic upload of products from a master catalogue
- Improved customer service levels
- Substantially reduce order fulfillment times
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Eliminate frequent data entry actions and the capacity for human error
For more information on our Shopify integration, please visit our Development Marketplace.
How does the integration work?
The BAASS Bridge for Shopify creates an automated, bi-directional exchange of data in real time between your Shopify store and your Sage 300 software. This will eliminate data re-entry and reduce costly errors. On top of this, the automated integration can perform several touchpoints to streamline your eCommerce business.
- Bi-directional and real-time data integration.
- Sync real-time from Shopify:
- customer information
- inventory information
- data on the fulfillment process.
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Improved customer service efficiency
- Turnkey integration reduces downtime with deployment.
- Consultation and training on the utilization of the bridge.
What others have said about the integration?
“The tool allowed us to manage our Shopify business in an efficient manner. It also allowed us to quickly scale our eCommerce services without having to expand our back office team.”
Your Sage ERP is the lifeline of your business. The quality of the information in your database affects all departments – sales, finance, operations, marketing, and more. It is important that your financial team has control over how, when, and what data moves in and out of Sage especially when it comes to your online orders and customers from Shopify. One way to control that flow of data is through integration and automation using the BAASS Bridge for Shopify.
Whether you’re an established online seller or launching your first online site with Shopify, it’s important to consider integrating your multiple systems as soon as you can. The importance lies in how you control your systems, people, and reporting to ensure you continue to progress and grow your online business.